My Love For Art

Art Prints
Photography Prints

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cindy's Colorful Canvas In Cafe Press Shop

This past week, I upgraded my Cafe Press Shops to the Premium Level. Now all my artwork can be purchased in one location rather than having to go to separate shop links to view.
Along with Fine Art America (http://cynthia-koch.artistwebsites.com/), I found another way to provide my art on various products that can be securely purchased and shipped safely through Cafe Press. This site provides mugs, journals, clocks, totes, tiles, prints, greeting cards, postcards and note cards. (Prices range from $3.99 to $39.99)
Cindy's Colorful Canvas can be found at:
Because I work full time as a Human Resources Manager, I don't have alot of time to market my art or spend time in art memberships or art associations, so until retirement, in hopefully five years, I want to introduce my art in its beginnings to hopefully build a fan base of interested collectors.
Eventually, I'll buy what I need to securely package and provide a safe means of payment to collectors for my original art.
Anady's Trophies and Engraving in Hemet, California (http://www.anadystrophies.com/), through my friend who is the owner of this shop, is generously displaying my original art and offering it for sale to her customers. The original pieces are gallery wrapped canvasses ranging from 4"x 4" to 8" x 8" various sizes. Those pieces featured at Anady's are Robyn 1, Robyn 2, Snail Trail, Morning Glory, Everything Is Rosey, Hibiscus In The Morning, Warm & Sunny, & Purple Night & Blue Birds.
I thank you for your time and interest in my art!! If you have any special requests you would like me to paint and post for possible purchases though these means, please be sure to drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment